There are three very easy ways to consign your art to any of Pedigree’s upcoming Original Art Auctions and the only criteria is that each piece of art must be worth no less than $100.00 each:
- Ship your art pieces directly to our offices in Wellington, Florida. They will inventory, scan and upload each piece into the Grand Auction listing. The art will be listed under your personal account and you will receive email notification at the conclusion of the auction with a list of every consigned piece that sold along with the winning bid made.
- Email the scans of the art you wish to consign directly to us at Randylawrence@pedigreecomics.com. We will format and upload each scan onto their server and then put each item into the Grand Auction listing. Please use a .jpeg format with the resolution set at 72 and the pixel width at 1200 for optimum clarity. If you do not have a scanner you can use a digital camera.
- You can upload your own scans, item information, descriptions and reserve amounts, if any, by utilizing their Automated Consignment System. Just register onto the site and login, click the “My Consignments” tab under “Your Account”. You will then be able to enter the Pedigree Comics Consignment Management System and list your own original art. Pedigree will receive an email once you have uploaded the scan and art information for each individual item into the system and they will then review the information imparted for accuracy. The item(s) will then be added to the Grand Auction listing to be bid on. You will be amazed how simple it is to use the Automated Consignment System!
A Climbing Scale is in effect for consigned items with a winning bid as follows:
- 10% Commission for any consigned item that sells up to $3,000 (Consignor's Proceeds = $90% of the final bid price);
- 8% Commission for any consigned item that sells over $3,000 and up to $80,000 (Consignor's Proceeds = $92% of the final bid price);
- 7% Commission for any consigned item that sells over $80,000 (Consignor's Proceeds = $93% of the final bid price);